EMCOTEC DPSI V-Match
The DPSI V-Match is a V-cable with integrated servo matching system for connection of two commercially available servos at a single receiver output (of DPSI output). One servo signal is fed through unchanged, the second one can be (re)-adjusted for direction, centre position and end positions. No externa programming device is ecessary whatsoever (eg a PC or equivalent system). A simple magnet (included) suffices. Adjustment accomplished directly using the corresponding transmitter channel and remote control.
1 DPSI V-Match, 1 programming magnet with EMCOTEC tag and 1 quick reference guide.
- Servo V-Cable with adjustable matching for one of the servos direction, centreposition and end positions.
- Ideal for huge aerobatic models where several servos actuate on one rudder, or for gliders were both spoilers are controlled by two seperate servos but only one receiver channel is left over.
- DPSI V-Match is also optimally suitable for DPSI RC systems.
- Pulse amplifier for weak servo pulses.
- Effective interference suppression with special LCL filters.
- 0.34mm2 thick connection cable and high grade connectors
- 4 - Layer PCB layout for highest packing density and maximum current load.
- Operating voltage range from 4V up to 8.4V
- Resolution 3200 steps
- Programming simply accomplished using the delivered magnet and the remote control.
- Dimensions: 60mm x 8mm x 8mm.
Shipping costs for Australian residents will be charged at checkout. If you are a customer from outside Australia please contact us for a postage cost and we will happy supply you with the international postage cost.