Dura-Grit Carbide Asprin Tip Burr
Asprin Tip Carbide Carving Burr
Use the ATB to smooth irregular surfaces or in a router-like function, to ‘rout’ hinge cavities. Ease sticking wood drawer sliders, door & window frames, cabinet shelving, etc.
This long life carbide coated burr is designed primarily for wood, composites and gourd carving. In addition to being an amazing carving burr, it can be used in DIY and modelling functions. The tip is removable and can be cleaned to further extend its already long working life! At the same time as removing and shaping material, this tool smooths to a sanded finish, dictated by the grit grade!
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Use the end to smooth irregularities
- Use as a router to create shallow cavities for hinges etc.
- 60 or 80 grit sanded finishes.
- Can be drawn laterally to modify shaped cavities
- Minimal to no chipping on finished surfaces such as fibreglass and/or melamine
- Very strong.
- Won’t shatter.
- Grit won’t tear loose.
- Mounted on an extra strong, steel mandrel (ESM)
- Can be cleaned and restored to ‘as new’ condition for the next project.
Rout, Carve and Sand the following materials:
- Hard and soft woods
- MDF & Pine Moulding
- ABS Plumbing
- Carbon Fibre
- and more!
- (Not recommended for use on metal)
Diameter: 7/11" (11mm)
Shaft: 1/8" (3mm)
Grit Grades: Available in 60 and 80grit
Shipping costs for Australian residents will be charged at checkout. If you are a customer from outside Australia please contact us for a postage cost and we will happy supply you with the international postage cost.